The objective of the League of Friends is to improve the lives of patients and staff of the hospital and other local people who are sick, disabled or infirm and to generally support the charitable work of Wallingford Community Hospital.
Wallingford hospital has benefited from the donations and money raised. Some recent examples include:
- Pool car for patient transport and trips out
- Courtyard garden redesign and maintenance
- Food parcels for those returning home in partnership with Waitrose
- Newspapers for the wards
- Christmas presents
- Christmas party for patients
- Memory Boxes for patients to display safely items from home.
- A range of equipment to enhance patient experience, that the NHS is not able to provide. For example chairs, breast-milk pumps for expressing milk.
If you would like to submit a request for equipment or services for the hospital, please complete this form and follow the instructions within it.